- (countable) The part of the body of an animal or human, or representation thereof, which contains the brain, mouth and main sense organs.
- (uncountable) Mental aptitude or talent.
- (countable) The topmost, foremost, leading or principal operative part of anything.
- What does it say on the head of the page?
- The end of a hammer, axe, or similar implement used for striking other objects.
- The blunt end of a nail, screw, tack, pin or similar fastener.
- The source of a river; the end where water flows into a lake
- The front of a queue
- (nautical) The top of a sail.
- The foam that forms on top of beer or other carbonated beverages.
- A drum head.
- (countable) Leader; chief; mastermind.
- I"d like to speak to the head of the department.
- Police arrested the head of the gang in a raid last night.
- A headmaster or headmistress.
- (usually in plural heads"") (nautical) The toilet of a ship.
- (countable) (slang) Heavy or habitual user of illicit drugs; as a crack head, a dope head.
- (coming from in front): [[tail]]
4 letters in word "head": A D E H.
Anagrams of head:
Words found within head: